Our Favorite Casino Sign Up Bonuses
Sometimes it can be a challenge to sort out which promotions are worth redeeming with their complex terms and conditions. If that isn’t enough, there’s often the added problem for South Africans of converting your currency before making a deposit. Southafrricaonlinecasinos has read through all of the terms and conditions of the promotions offered in ZAR so you don’t have to! Grab one of these recommended welcome offers that can save you money and headaches down the road:
- The Winner Casino welcome promotion offers an amazing 200% bonus up to R2000, but it doesn’t stop there. You will receive a 25% bonus, up to R4000, on your next 4 consecutive deposits on the first month. That means you can receive an additional R20,000 in your first month.
- The Casino.com welcome package is one of the best you will find anywhere online with an amazing R32,000. The package is a total of 8 bonuses consisting of one first deposit bonus and 7 weekly reload bonuses.
- The Slots Heaven welcome bonus will triple your money! Get a massive 200% up to R4000 to play on their heavenly array of games. All games count towards the wagering requirements.
- At the G’day Casino, upon your very first deposit, you’ll pick up a a massive no limit bonus of 100%, up to infinity!
A welcome bonus is an introductory bonus and is used to attract new players to an online casino as a welcome offer. It can be a deposit bonus, which is granted only after the first deposit is made using a specific bonus code. The deposit required bonus can also be split up and a certain amount given with the first, second and even third deposit made.
There are variations of this sign-up bonus as a first bonus package including one for high-rollers and for players who either use instant play mode or download. In this way, the casino caters for players that like to bet more and also incentivises players to use the casino’s download client as well as the instant play option.
The casino also has a second deposit bonus which pays out a bonus of 75% up to R1,750 for making a second deposit of at least R600, once you’ve played through your first deposit and first deposit bonus. The wager requirement is at least x15 and restrictions also apply to certain games.
Online gambling sites use bonus requirements, additionally called wagering or playthrough, to guarantee that players don’t cash out their bonuses instantly. A wagering requirement, for example, x30, determines how many times the original bonus or deposit amount needs to be staked all together for the player to withdraw the winnings.If you deposit R100, get a top up of R100 and the wagering requirement is times 30, you will need to stake R3000 before you can withdraw from the casino.
This does not imply that you need to lose R3000, but rather just wager it. It may appear like an unthinkable prerequisite yet it is exceptionally conceivable to meet it. If you are playing casino slots and your playthough necessity is R3000, you stake R10 and you won R20, the R10 you staked counts towards the playthrough, despite the fact that you now have R20! The same rule applies if you staked R10 and lost it, despite losing it considers towards the playthrough well.
The standard palythrough in the industry used to be x25, however is gradually expanding to x30 and x40 and it is pretty uncommon these days to see a x25 playthrough. Moreover, there is a present trend to place the playthough on both deposit and bonus together, which will make you need to roll your cash a ton more times.
Most casino’s will determine particular percentages on specific games. Usually, slots will count 100% towards the wagering requirement, and games such as Blackjack and Roulette have different contribution towards completing wagering requirements, however generally table games like blackjack & roulette may not count by any means, or tally just one rand for each R10 wagered. This is because blackjack games have a low house edge which means that the margin for the casino on table games is very low. For Example, if the wager percent contribution is 25% on Roulette, a bet of R100 in Roulette will be calculated as R25 for wagering requirements. The percentage that counts towards the bonus requirement on table games shifts from one operator to another. For full details about contribution percentages visit our Roulette and BlackJack pages.
No Deposit Bonus
A no required deposit bonus is one of the more attractive propositions available to new online casino player. No deposit bonuses can either be free money that is added to your playing account, or else freeplay or free spins in slots. The best part is that you don’t have to spend your own Rands but you get to keep any money you make. Winner Casino offer an amazing R150 no deposit bonus for new accounts. need to create an account at a casino to claim the reward. Existing players would need to play a specific game or play on a specific day using their no deposit code, or sometimes are even rewarded just for their loyalty or VIP status.
Even though no deposit is required, there are usually wagering requirements that need to be met before the winnings will be released. Players generally have to use their bonuses within a certain time period and also have to wager their bonus winnings a certain amount of times before they can withdraw.
Free spins are one way to entice new players, to promote a new slots game, to reward loyalty, or to encourage a deposit on a certain day. Casinos can reward players with a certain amount of free spins to use in a specific slots game at a set coin value and for a certain time period. Take a look at our free spins page to learn more.
• Re-load Bonus – This type of bonus is granted when a player reloads his account with funds. Casino.com has 7 re-load bonuses whereby players can earn a 25% bonus every Tuesday if they play between certain times. There is a minimum deposit required, which varies according to loyalty level.
• High-Roller Bonus – High rollers are players that tend to deposit and wager high amounts. In most cases high rollers could also be referred to as VIP players. A high roller promotion is meant for players that wager large sums. Not only do high roller online casinos offer unique bonuses for playing with big sums, they also generally introduce VIP arrangements and unique advantages and options for high rollers. VIP players will profit by elite treatment, offers and extraordinary advancements. A high roller status is an alluring prospect for players that like to place expansive wagers on the table.
• Refer-a-Friend Bonus – Players can earn a special bonus for referring friends to an online casino. Usually it’s a requirement that the referred friend makes a minimum deposit and then wagers a certain amount. For example, Casino.com offers over R500 if you refer a friend that signs up and makes a deposit.
• Deposit Method Bonus – Casinos often offer casino rewards to players who use one of the alternative payment methods, other than credit cards, to make their first deposits. At Winner casino, for instance, by using options such as Skrill or Paysafecard, you get both an instant deposit and an additional 10% deposit bonus.
Bottom Line About Casino Bonuses
With so many online casinos out there all offering welcome and other casino bonuses, it’s not easy to sift through all the options. This is why we do it for you at South African Online Casino. We have rated and reviewed all our online casinos based on their online casino offer.
Casino bonuses come in all different shapes and sizes, so decide what type of player you want to be and base your decision on that. Are you more conservative or are you a high roller? Do you prefer instant play or a download platform? What types of games do you like best? Check out our reviews and see which casino best caters for your needs.